WhatsApp is a constant message platform used by millions of smartphones users. Of course, I can’t stay a single day without using WhatsApp. Not only me, people like students, employees are commonly using WhatsApp for various purposes. Nowadays, it goes more popular with stickers and soon will hit the world with advanced features…..
So, coming to the point. I would like to guide you on how to create WhatsApp Group invitation link. This is very simple and hope you can understand it in step by step.
Create An Invitation Link From A WhatsApp Group
Before that, you need to create a WhatsApp Group and add your friends to it. Make sure you are the admin of the group and start a conversation. Now follow the below steps to create a WhatsApp Invitation link:
- First, click on the WhatsApp group you’ve created.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Group Information at the top of the menu list.
- Now, scroll down until you see an option “Invite via link”
- It shows a new page when you click on it
- You will see the group invitation link created automatically
- Below you can also see four options (Send link via WhatsApp, Copy link, Share link and Revoke link).
Now just copy the link and share it to the people to whom you want to add in your WhatsApp group. With that link, anyone can join the group and become participants. Remember that, the invitation link works until the number of group participants reaches 256.