Are you searching for How to Delete Apps on Android, Windows, iPhone, or Mac? Well, There are often times when do feel like deleting some apps from our smartphone or computer. However, doing so can be a confusing task for most of the people out there. However, to make this job quite easy for you, we are going to mention the steps that you need to follow to delete an app on different platforms. So let’s just go ahead and head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
How to delete Apps on Android
- At first launch Google Play Store.
- From the sidebar menu go to the My apps & games.
- Go to the installed tab.
- Look for the app that you want to uninstall and then tap on it.
- You will find the uninstall button there.
How to delete Apps on Windows
- Click on the windows button.
- Then go to the Control Panel.
- Then you have to go to Programs and features.
- Over here look for the app that you would like to uninstall.
- In the end, right click on the app and click on uninstall.
- After that follow all the screen instructions to delete the app from your windows machine.
How to delete Apps on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- From your iOS device’s home screen tap and hold on the app that you want to uninstall.
- Hold the app until you do not get to see a small X icon appearing at the top left corner of the app.
- Tap on that X button.
- In the end, simply tap on the red Delete button and you are all done.
How to delete Apps on macOS
- First of all open Finder.
- Then you have to go to the Applications.
- Now you will get to see a list of all the apps installed on your Mac. Drag the app to the trash icon that you want to uninstall, and you are done.
We hope you found our article interesting and got to learn a lot about How to Delete Apps on Android, Windows, iPhone, or Mac. Kindly share the article with your friends as you know that sharing is caring.