Searching for How to Delete Gmail Account permanently? GMAIL, whether it is used for receiving professional mails or personal mails, a stage comes when you need to delete the account. If you already aware of how to delete a Gmail account, then its well and good but if you do not know, then this guide can help you.
You must be wondering that is it really possible to delete a GMAIL account with all emails in it? The answer to your question is a big YES! The good thing is that even if you delete your GMAIL account, you can still access other platforms like YouTube, Google and other accounts using the email id.
The steps on how to delete GMAIL account is very much easy, you just need an internet connection and it will be done, just follow the steps that are mentioned below carefully.
How to Delete Gmail Account
Here is what you can do to delete your Gmail account:
1) Open your Gmail account and go to Google Account Settings. Its available at the top on the right side.
2) After visiting the Google Account Settings, you need to click on “Delete your account or services” option. For choosing this option, go inside the “account preferences” option.
3) Under this option, you will be able to see an option “Delete products”. You need to click on it.
4) If you have more than 1 Gmail account Synchronized, you will be asked to select the Gmail account that you want to delete. Choose the account from the list.
5) Enter the password of your Gmail account that you want no more.
6) Click on the “NEXT” button.
7) When you will click on the “Next” button, you will be able to see a “trashcan icon”. Click on the icon.
8) After clicking on the trash icon, you need to enter an alternative Gmail address that is related to the Gmail account that you want to delete. A Google dialog box will be displayed to you as a result.
9) After completing all these processes, click on the “Send Verification Email” button.
10) When you will send the verification email, you will receive an email from Gmail, open it. The subject line of the mail is “Security alert for your linked Google account”.
11) The mail will be including a link clicking on which you will confirm that you want to delete the account. Make sure you have gone through all your mail and keep the important email. Click on the link and choose “Yes, I want to delete [email protected] account.
12) When you will click on this option, you will confirm that you are deleting this account. Finally click on “Delete Gmail” option and click on “Done”.
And that’s it. Once delete, you will not be able to access any of your email available in that particular Gmail account so before you proceed for the final step, do check each mail of yours. Follow the steps carefully and it will be done within a short span of time.
we hope all your doubts about How to Delete Gmail Account are solved. If you face any issue while deleting your Gmail account then comment below. Our team will be happy to help you.