Instagram is killing you! You might be thinking that I am stupid, but on the other hand I am right! Yes, if used as a business platform, Instagram can change your life in a positive way but if you are addictive and spending too much hours on it, then its time for you to alert yourself because anything beyond a limit can destroy your life!
Instagram is a famous social media platform where people share their pictures and save their memories but yes, it is also a fact that it has now become the most used platform which consumes lots of time of millions of people and people are not realizing the side effects of it!
This tutorial is about how to delete Instagram Account, if you are one of those who knows what your top priorities are and you want to delete your Instagram Account then this post will help you with the steps.
Also View : How to Delete Facebook Account
Before we proceed with steps, we will look at some its features that turns more heads towards it and make people use the application for hours!
About Filters of Instagram:
There are many amazing filters such as nametag, boomerang, live, super zoom, slow motion and more that you can use to apply filters on your picture. You can create a boomerang or go live with your friends and put GIF, location and emojis on your picture before posting it. These filters will make your picture more and more beautiful and you might get more followers. Don’t forget to use hashtags though!
Check: Cheap Smm Panel
Coming to the main point, below are the steps you need to follow in order to delete Instagram Account:
- Open Instagram application and login with your credentials.
- Slide to the right side and click on the settings button.
- Scroll to bottom and click on “Help centre”.
- In help centre you need to search for “How do I delete my Instagram Account”?
- You will get few links having multiple options, choose the one which says “how do I delete my account”? and open it.
- Read the information provided on the page and there will be a link on that page which you need to copy and paste in browser.
- Log in into your Instagram account again and then you will be directly redirected to “Delete your account” page. There will be a button that you need to click for deleting your account.
- Enter your password one last time for the confirmation and delete your Instagram account permanently.
Also View : How to Delete Gmail Account
Deleting Instagram account is a quick and easy process until and unless you are unaware with the whole procedure. Hope this tutorial on how to delete Instagram account was helpful to you and you won’t face any trouble while doing that.
If you have any suggestions or comments, you can reach to us through email. We are looking forward to read your views and opinions on what else you want to know from us! Enjoy your life and don’t get serious!