Are you searching for How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently? Well, Let us tell you that Paytm is a platform that allows us to make various transactions like transferring money, booking tickets, shopping, doing recharge and more and in this cashless process, because of this application it has made our life easier. But there are more alternative applications using which we can do the same thing and many of you must be preferring those apps. So, what will you do to delete Paytm? What is the process? Here you will find the process to delete Paytm.
Before looking at the process we will go through a short introduction just in case if you might not know what Paytm actually is or have installed it by mistake.
The full form of Paytm is “Pay Through Mobile” and it is the highest rated application used by million of people for doing electricity bill payment, bus booking, gold purchase and more. It has many advantages and disadvantages, let’s take a glimpse of it.
Advantages of using Paytm:
- Easy to add money in wallet.
- Can save card details for future payments.
- Can do any type of booking.
- Can pay bills and do recharges.
- Shop through Paytm mall.
- Transfer money into bank account.
Disadvantages of Paytm:
- Sometimes it does not function properly.
- Can transfer a limited amount of money only per month.
- Cannot transfer money if KYC is not synched.
How to Delete Paytm Account?
The method to delete Paytm Account is very much easy, just follow the instructions as listed below. You will be happy to know that there are two ways through which you can delete your Paytm account and here you will find both the ways. So, let’s check out the first one.
Delete Paytm Account Permanently:
In order to delete Paytm account permanently, follow these steps:
- Open Paytm and visit the “Paytm account delete page”.
- After click on that page, you will be asked to enter your email id and password.
- From the listed options, you need to click on “Managing my account”.
- There you need to click on “I am unable to access my account”.
- There you will be able to see an option saying “Message us”, click on that option. Enter the message you want to send to the Paytm customer care support system.
- Enter the reason for deleting the account and upload your photograph as an identity proof.
- Once you will confirm your message and send it to the Paytm customer care system, your account will get deleted within 4-5 days of your application.
If you do not want to follow the above process you can simply send an email to Paytm re questing for deleting your account, and it will be done.
Before you decide to delete your account make sure there is no money in your Paytm wallet otherwise after deleting your account you won’t be able to get that money back. Transfer all your money in bank and then proceed with the deletion process. It’s simple and easy.