You know one thing…The reason why Instagram stops you to download the images is to protect the author rights. It stops bad people in taking it as an advantage. But, how long Instagram will do it because there are still some tools to download and save Instagram photos in your device…
#1 How To Download Instagram Photos In Android Mobile
One of the best trick is to use Instg Download for Android. This PlayStore app does exactly what its name suggests: it allows you to download both the images and the videos uploading in the posts of any social network, and even has an option to republish the content on Instagram through our profile.
The process to download Instagram images using this application is very simple. Once Instg Download is installed on our device, you just have to follow these steps:
- Open the application and grant the necessary permissions.
- Click on the “Open Instagram” button and look for the post from which you want to download the image.
- In the post, click on the paper plane icon and select the option “Copy link“. Go back to Instg Download.
- The link will be automatically pasted in the text box at the top. If not, give it to yourself.
- Click on the “Save Image” or “Save Video” buttons depending on whether it is a photo or a video clip.
- Choose the name of the download file and the path where it will be saved.
With these simple steps, the image will be stored in the path indicated in the last step of the previous process and will be accessible from any file browser installed on the device or from the gallery.
#2 How To Download Instagram Photos On Pc Online
The process to download Instagram photos on the computer is exactly the same as the one we saw to download videos. To do so, it is necessary to use an extension for the browser called Downloader for Instagram, which allows you to download any multimedia content associated with a post. In case of using a browser other than Chrome, it is possible to use other alternatives such as Instagram Helper for Firefox.
With the extension is installed in the browser, the steps to follow to download a photo are these :
- Open Instagram in its web version from the browser. A menu will appear in the upper right corner with several settings that are not available by default.
- Access the publication you want to save the image of, and click on the “Download” button in the upper left.