How to Install MIUI 10 Beta : Xiaomi’s latest UI the MIUI 10’s Global Beta has been officially released. And just in case if you are wondering how you can install it on your Xiaomi smartphone. Then you better stick with this page.
Although, Xiaomi will eventually roll out their latest MIUI update to all the supported Xiaomi devices. But if you are one of such persons, who just can’t wait. Then you need to follow the below mentioned steps to install MIUI 10 on your device.
However, before you go ahead and install the MIUI 10 beta on your Xiaomi Device. Here is a list of all the devices which will support the MIUI 10 beta update.
- Mi 6
- Mi MIX 2
- Redmi S2
- Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Redmi Note 5
- Mi MIX 2S
- Mi 5
- Mi Note 2
- Mi MIX.
You should also be aware of the fact that the beta updates are always unstable. Moreover, there will be lots of bugs that you need to face. So if you do not want such issues, you better skip the plan of installing MIUO 10 on your device.
However, if you still want to try, then here are the steps that you need to follow:
How to Install MIUI 10 Beta Easily?
- First of all download the MIUI ROM flashing tool from Xiaomi’s website.
- Then you have to unlock your smartphone by visiting Xiaomi’s website.
- Select the ROM version corresponding to your Xiaomi smartphone.
- After that switch off your phone and press volume down key along with the power key at the same time to enter into the boot mode.
- Now connect your device to a windows computer.
- Then double click on the ROM that you have downloaded.
- Then open the folder where the ROM is executed and copy the file path,
- Then decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool that you have downloaded and install it.
- Once the install process is completed, click on the MiFlash.exe and paste the file path that you copied.
- Then click on the refresh button.
- After that click on the Flash button to start flashing the ROM file.
Now wait for a while and let the process get completed. Once done, you are all set.