Are you searching for How To Record iPhone Screen With Audio? The thought of recording your iPhone screen might have crossed your mind. You might have thought about capturing the gameplay of a game on your iPhone and showing off to your friends. Or maybe your phone is behaving strangely and you want to capture that strange behaviour.
Or you may simply want to record a video you are playing and save it on your phone. Whatever the reason, we have a wonderful guide here that will let you easily record the screen of your iPhone in real time.
How To Record iPhone Screen With Audio and Enable iPhone Screen Recorder?
Screen recording is a new feature that is available in the latest iOS 11. The folks over at Apple have added this feature in the control centre which is now customizable. You just have to turn on the feature and you will be able to record your iPhone screen like a PRO! Here are the necessary steps to activate the iPhone Screen Recorder Feature on iPhone
- Open the Settings Menu on your iOS device.
- Make sure that you have iOS 11. Now, select Control Centre and then tap on Customize Controls.
- Scroll down and find the “Screen Recording” feature.
- You will see a “+” button beside that option.
- Tap on it to add it to the Control Centre.
- After that, go back to the home screen and pull up the control centre from the bottom of the screen.
- You will be able to see a new icon on there. It is a circle with a dot inside it.
- To start the screen recording feature, tap on that icon and the recording will start.
- After three seconds, it will commence recording the iPhone screen.
- While the recording is going on, there will be a visible red bar at the top of the screen.
- Once you have finished recording, you can tap on the bar or tap on the recording icon from the control center to stop the recording.
- This video will be saved in Photos and you can find it there.
This is the entire procedure if you want to record iPhone screen with the help of video screen recorder feature of the new iOS 11 software. You can update any recent iPhone models to iOS 11 so it is really easy.
How To Record iPhone Screen With Audio
Recording a video is as simple as we have discussed above and we will show you an example of how this feature can be put to the proper use. Let’s say that you want to record a gameplay video. This is how you do it.
- First of all, open the game which you plan on recording.
- Start the game and before actually starting to play the game, swipe up the control centre and turn on the recording feature.
- Once you have recorded what you wanted to, and then stop the recording as explained above.
Now you can find the video in Photos and edit you however you like and then share it.
Now that you know how to record iPhone Screen with iOS 11, you can easily record anything you like and share it with your friends. Thought there are some things that you have to keep in mind before doing that.
Normally, you would be able to record videos from YouTube and share it. But just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Many of the videos on YouTube are copyrighted by their respective owners. So, if you want to record the video for your own sake, then there is no problem in that. But because there are copyrights, then you shouldn’t share the videos or you might end up in legal trouble.
So you should avoid sharing those videos with anybody to save yourself from legal implications. Now you all this and it will be not long that you get the hang of this.
This brings us to the conclusion of the article on How To Record iPhone Screen With Audio and how to use it. In hindsight, we have perfectly explained the intricate process of recording the screen on an iPhone. If you have any doubts, contact us without hesitating.