Do you login in your Facebook account using multiple devices? But what will you do if you are logged in your friend’s phone and forgot to logout? This is a question that can stress you right because it’s about your privacy. But now there is a solution! You can track you’re the login location of your Facebook account. Wondering how to do it? Read the guide!
How to Track the Login Location of Your Facebook Account?
The process is quite easy, in this guide the steps to track the login location of your Facebook account will be explained point wise so you will be able to understand it in a better way.
So, let’s start:
1) Open your Facebook account and go to settings, there you will be able to see 3 lines. You need to click on these 3 lines.
2) After clicking, scroll to bottom. After scrolling down, you will be to able to see “Settings & Privacy”.
3) Go to Security and Login and from there you will be able to identify when you logged in last and from which device because it stores the session of your activity. Apart from session, you will also be able to see the name of the device and place where you logged in.
Mentioned above is the process to track the login location from smartphones, now if you want to do the same thing from PC, you need to follow the process mentioned below:
1) Open Facebook, go to settings. From the list in settings, click on “Security and login”.
2) After clicking on it, tap on the “session” it will allow you to remove your login details from each and every device that you used to login.
And it’s done! Easy process, right? Your Facebook account includes all your personal chats, photos and many more things so make sure that you logout from all those devices you use to login in any of your social media handle.